In addition to making our own unique minifigures, we can also help you realize your custom LEGO projects. From planning, to parts procurement, to custom printing, we can be the one-stop-shop for your entire project. Factors that will help us realize your goals:
- Timeframe—the more time we have to plan your project, the better. It will be scheduled alongside our own projects, and we need to ensure we have a sufficient runway to execute.
- Scope—We utilize pad printing (just like LEGO!), and it is only cost effective when done at scale. Setting up any project includes minimum setup time and production costs meaning making a handful of custom minifigures would be almost as expensive as making hundreds! The bigger your order, the lower your per figure cost will be, but we cannot consider a project at all if it doesn't meet a minimum threshold.
- Part availability—For some projects, parts need to be sourced from multiple locations and sometimes from around the world. This affects the timeframe.
- Complexity—How detailed a design is, the number of colors, and the number of surfaces to be printed on all affect how long it will take to complete a job and its cost. Sufficient to say, a one color logo torso is far simpler and cheaper than a four-color minifigure with 360 degree printing!
- Design—Do you need design services, or are we using an existing design (like a corporate logo), and if so, do you have it available in a vector file format? Your design needs will affect the timeframe and complexity of the project.